Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Special Announcement!


Wow! I’ve been gone for quite some time, but I have a good reason!

     My precious angel, Liam, is finally here! He was born on July 18, 2013 at 12:25 AM. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz and 18 in. long. We could not be happier!
     He is now 4 months old! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. He weighs 17 lbs. 3 oz. and is 27.5 in. long. He is definitely my little chunky monkey.

     Life has been simply amazing these past four months. There is a lot I need to catch up on my blog! I will try my best to keep my entries going and to keep everyone updated. Some things to look forward too are Liam’s Monster’s Inc. Nursery, my labor and delivery story, and Liam’s first trip to Disneyland!

     I have also talked it over with my husband about starting up a Vlog on Youtube. I figure it would be a great way for us to look back on all the wonderful things we’ve done and to see how much Liam has grown. What do you guys think?

I know this is such a short post, but I wanted to just let everyone know that there should be more posts coming up soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how Vlog's work and I can't say I follow any. That being said, don't do stuff for us the readers. Do stuff to chronicle your journey for your family. So if you want to start doing video diaries then go for it! :)

    Anyway, I'm glad that you'll be posting more updates. Congrats on Liam. He's quite a little charmer and I'm jealous of all his Disney outfits. Why can't those come in my size? ;)

    ReplyDelete